The following Creative Commons Licensed photos have been used on this website:
- "lemons... |explore|" by Xavi Talleda, distributed under Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
- "Park" by Moyan Brenn, distributed under Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0)
- "Aldenham Village Fete - 17 Sep 2011 24" by Andy Wilkes under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)
- "Senior couple on cycle ride" by Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget under Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
- "Picture 075" by Martin Delisle under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)
- "Leaving Ceremony (40+ June, 2011)" by Shane Global Language Centres under Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
Tips of the Week
All tips supplied by Action for Ageing and adapted with permission.
This website is managed by EuroHealthNet, a not-for-profit network of organisations, agencies and statutory bodies working to promote health and equity by addressing the factors that determine health directly and indirectly.
News from Other Sources
Tip of the Week
Eye tests can be useful for getting more up-to-date prescriptions for glasses. Plus they can reveal if there are any other health problems someone may need to be aware of.